Dear valued guests,
As we navigate through COVID-19, we want you to know that the health and safety of our guests, staff and partners are our top priority.
At this time, the Public Health Agency of Canada has assessed the public health risk associated with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) as low for the general population in Canada. Nevertheless, this could change rapidly, and we are monitoring the situation closely. We are following updates and guidelines provided by the Public Health Agency of Canada as well as the World Health Organization to ensure we keep you and our employees safe and healthy.
We continue to implement the following ongoing health and safety procedures in our restaurants:
• Proper and frequent sanitization of all frequently touched surfaces in guest areas
• Proper and frequent sanitization of all equipment, utensils and surfaces in food preparation and service areas
• Proper and frequent handwashing using soap and water
• Use of gloves when handling food
• Employees exhibiting any signs or symptoms of sickness are prohibited from working
In addition, we are temporarily modifying various service procedures to reduce touchpoints and cross-contact as an increased precautionary measure and to reassure you that your safety is paramount.
We will continue to monitor information and follow the guidelines from public health officials to help minimize any risk to our guests and employees and to help keep our community safe.
Thank you for your ongoing support and loyalty.